top of page
Business Meeting

 Join our team! 

Join Our Vibrant Team at MV Technology Solutions!

We're a dynamic Australian SME making strides across Australia and New Zealand. We seek energetic, self-motivated individuals passionate about excellence and driven to make a difference. If you bring enthusiasm, commitment, and a desire for success, we want to hear from you!

Why Choose Us?

  • Join a thriving team that values innovation and teamwork.

  • Explore exciting opportunities for career growth.

  • Contribute to meaningful projects with real impact.

  • Be part of a supportive work environment that fosters personal and professional development.

 

While we may not have specific vacancies available at the moment, we are always eager to connect with outstanding talent. We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals skilled in:

  • Business Administration

  • Sales Coordination

  • Electrical, Mechanical, or Electronic disciplines

  • Key Account Management

Calling All Graduates

We are particularly interested in hearing from graduates in Business Administration, Electrical, Mechanical, or Electronic disciplines. If you're a young professional eager to kickstart your journey, MV Technology Solutions is the place for you..

 

We always welcome applications from ambitious individuals looking to grow with us. If you believe you can contribute to our success and share our values, please send your resume to JoinUs@mvtech.com.au.

Current Openings

Internal Sales Support / General Warehouse Duties

You'll experience a hands-on approach with a diverse range of tasks, ensuring each week is dynamic and engaging. Roughly 25% of your time will be dedicated to general warehouse duties, while the remaining 75% will focus on internal sales functions.

  • On the Job Training Provided

  • Forklift License (Desirable, but not essential).

  • Previous experience in Electrical or technical wholesaling role is desirable, but not essential.

Location

Sydney South (Taren Point) NSW

Australia

Electronics Technician & Key Account Manager (On Board Rail Equipment)

In the exciting role of Train Event Recorder Technician & Sales Associate. This position offers an ideal combination of sales, electronic repairs, and after-sales technical support responsibilities, providing a diverse and engaging work experience.

  • Electrical, Mechanical, or Electronic Disciplines Required.

  • On the Job Training Provided in a positive, inclusive atmosphere

Location

Sydney South (Taren Point) NSW

Australia

Junior Internal Bid & Technical Support Account Manager

Aa business administration trainee you will undergo a structured training program to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's operations, processes, preparing the trainee for more specialized or senior roles within the company.

  • On the Job Training Provided in a positive, inclusive atmosphere

  • Certificate 3 or 4 will be obtained at completion of period.

Location

Sydney South (Taren Point) NSW

Australia

bottom of page